During the creation of the Stamford Neighbourhood Plan, a number of questionnaires were produced for completion by residents and the business community – all questionnaires were available in both hard copy and online formats.
MAIN SURVEY – (COMPLETED)
- Purpose – To gain a detailed understanding of how the residents of Stamford would like to see our Town develop over the next two decades
- Copies of this questionnaire were delivered to every household in Stamford (7000) during August 2016 and 2000 responses were received.
- The online version is no longer available
- A downloadable copy of the questionnaire can be found here Downloadable version
- Results from this study can be found here
BUSINESS SURVEY – COMPLETED
- Purpose – To understand the needs of local businesses now and in the future
- Online version
- Not available as download
The following surveys are planned for later in the year
DRAFT PLAN CONSULTATION – PLANNED FOR DECEMBER 2016
- Purpose – To enable residents and businesses the opportunity to give their views on the draft Stamford Neighbourhood Plan prior to its’ submission to an independent inspector
The following surveys are now closed
INITIAL CONSULTATION – CLOSED
- Purpose – To help shape the Vision and Objectives for our plan
- Results will be available September 2015
All of our questionnaires will be promoted through this website and via social media.
Hardcopy questionnaires will be also be distributed and and downloadable versions will be available on this website.
Results and analysis for all our research will be made available on this website and through the local press for your interest and for purpose of complete transparency.